August 1, 2019 I asked How Intent Are You About Goal Setting?
The Person Behind The Pen, has had a few changes in her life during the month of August. One of the changes is a new job that I talked about in the post Caregiver finds Respite At End Of Summer. This new job is amazing, the season is almost over but there is lots of time to think and plan goals to finish the year. This blogger would like to share goals set for the remainder of 2019 and really hope in the comments you will pingback your goals.
- By christmas want to hit 400 followers ( currently at 192)
- Write 3 days a week and visit other bloggers 2 days a week
- Decide if upgrading to Business Plan is wise since I have recently became Amazon Affilate and Dollar Tree Affilate.
- Begin to Organize hidden places after visiting the Clutterbug website and finding out that I am a Lady Bug. That is my style of organizing according to her quiz.
- Changing Christmas Colors this year to blue and white to dedicate this Christmas to my dear sweat Mom who if you follow along you know that Her Journey Is Complete.
- Work on Studio downstairs to a place for Creativity
Once again I encourage you to finish out 2019 with being intent with goals.
Also encourage you to pingback so I can encourage your set goals!!